Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday 13!


I feel like I've been kind of whiny and pitiful about this whole Korea thing so today I'm going to turn it around and make my list of 13 things I'm actually looking forward to in the next year.





1. Not having to shave my legs as often. No husband for a year=no shaving :)



2. I get to make all the decisions. Now I'm not saying that since he is gone he's SOL, I mean decisions like where to eat for dinner. No more, "I don't care, whatever you want" which always prompts the response, "Well I don't care either, you decide."



3. I wouldn't say I'm clingy and totally dependant on Keith but he does handle a lot of things. Like EVERYTHING dealing with the car. So not my department. But now I have to be responsible for everything. I'm kind of looking forward to the responsibility and proving that I can do it.



4. I want to get into better shape. I've lost all my baby weight from Mason but I'm still not in top form. I want to work out and walk more.



5. Getting back into a walking routine. OK so this goes along with getting into better shape but hey, my blog my rules!



6. The kids need to get into a predictable schedule. Its starting to get easier now that Mia is in school but Mason needs to start cooperating!



7. We are going to put away a good chunk of change this year while Keith is gone and I'm excited about that.



8. I'm looking forward to spending a good part of that money on some plastic surgery. Hey, shit happens....



9. I NEED to catch up on my scrapbooking. The last pictures I had developed let alone scrapbooked were Mia's 2nd birthday. I'm only a year behind. HAHA



10. I would love to learn to sew. I tried about a year and a half ago when I got a sewing machine off freecycle. It supposedly needed one little part but that turned out to be $50 in repairs so I never went and picked it up. Maybe I can find another free one that works!



11. I am going to get Mia to try new foods. The staples in her life are peanut butter and chicken. I'm SO over those! Mason will eat anything you put in front of him so maybe it will inspire Mia to try new things. And maybe without Keith, mister meat and potatoes I'm afraid of veggies, Mia might be willing to try new things.



12. House hunting in Hawaii. On the internet of course. I don't think Keith will like if I take a trip over there for "business"



13. And the thing I'm most looking forward to about this year is for it to be OVER!

1 comment:

t said...

I hope the year goes by quickly for you...I'll bet you'll be excited to shave your legs! :) :)