Saturday, August 16, 2008

We made it!!!

8.5 long hours.

1 minivan packed to the brim

The biggest trailer Uhaul has.

3 adults

2 kids.

1 cat.

And a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I know what you're all thinking, "better you than me sister!" Don't feel bad, I'd be saying the same thing. But we made it to Florida in one piece, all our stuff made it ok, and no one had a major meltdown. I'd say it was a success.

So I'm trying to get back in the swing of things in the blogging world. And what a way to come back, with another award!!! Tena over at Punky Monkeys says I kick ass, and I have to agree :) Tena is usually right so you should listen to her.

Kick Ass Blogger Award


Okie dokie, here are the rules* Let em' know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award* Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to MammaDawg. Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on (which you can also get to on the above link).

Easy right? So here are some more people who kick ass!

1. Cheryl
2. Mama of Romance
3. Jen
4. Sarah

Ok so thats its for now. Back to unpacking and settling down but stay tuned for more craziness because I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

3 comments:

t said...

Thank you so much for the award! I'm flattered! Come on by and visit The Daily Blonde anytime....

I'd love to add you to my blogroll. Let me know! :)

Great blog...and AWESOME PICTURE of you guys!!

Happy weekend...

The Mom said...

I am so honoured, thank you! ;)

Sex Diaries of a Mom

Tena said...

Sammi, you are having a smart day!! Now if I can only get Jim to see I am right!!!