Today was a pretty shitty day. I'm sad and I miss my husband but I decided to bestow some wisdom on you anyway, feel lucky.
Here are some things I've learned in the past 24 hours:
1. No matter how late you stay up, the next day still comes.
2. Red, puffy eyes don't look cute on anyone.
3. No amount of crying is going to change what is happening.
4. Saying good bye to my husband for a year is one of the hardest things I've ever done.
5. Scratch that. Watching him say good bye to the kids was the hardest thing ever.
I'm kind of a mess but its ok, I'm allowed to be today. I'm giving myself today to get it all out, be a whiny crying baby and get it over with. Tomorrow I have to be back to normal for the kids sake. Thats all I can manage for now....