Sunday, July 26, 2009

This time I really mean it...

I am going to post regularly again. I promise.

I just dont know how to keep up anymore. I'm fighting a never ending battle of dishes, toys, and laundry. Not to mention just trying to keep up with two youngins, driving the back and forth from gymnastics, soccer, princess camp (dont ask), the pool, and everything in between. Oh and then I have to do the other things, like eat, shower, sleep. By the time I have a few seconds to myself I cant seem to make myself sit at the computer, or sit anywhere other than the couch. I will try harder I swear!!

So lets see....in 36 days my husband will FINALLY be home after a long long LOOOOOOOOOOOONG year apart. And then in 44 days we are moving to Hawaii :) I know I should be packing or making lists or making phone calls or SOMETHING....but its Sunday so I'm taking the day off, kinda.

Here is my question for today though: If you have to do an 11 hour plane ride with a 4 year old and an almost 2 year old, what would you do?? And benadryl is not an acceptable answer because it makes my son wired, but I will entertain the thought of other child safe sedatives :)

1 comment:

t said...

YOURS were one of the first blogs I read when I started blogging from my couch in a full leg brace post surgery. I've wondered what happened to you...and actually worried like the Mom that I am. SO nice to see your smiling face again!!!
C