Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 1 of Sammi-ness


A recent picture of myself from NYE.  2011 is going to be AMAZING!  Because I said so.

15 interesting facts about me.

1. I have never seen snow.  I lived in Florida my whole life, then moved to Georgia (where I swear it snowed but was informed that wasn't "real" snow) and now I live in Hawaii.  I'm totally ok with never having to change this fact.

2. I've been the same height since 6th grade.  Same shoe size since then too.  Sad but true.

3. My dream job is to be a librarian.  Ok actually my dream job is to be a millionaires wife but a librarian is a close second.

4. At last count I own over 30 bathing suits.  See interesting fact #1 for details.

5. I haven't ridden a bicycle since I was about 8 years old.  And I have no intentions of doing so anytime soon.

6. I joined a message board almost 6 years ago when I found out I was pregnant with Mia and I'm still really good friends with a handful of those crazy chicks.  And they are some of the best friends a girl could ask for!

7. I only knew my husband for about a month before we got hitched.  And NO it was NOT a shotgun wedding.  But we did find out about Mia about 2 weeks after we got married.  We're on the fast track :)

8. I'm a morning person. I have no problem getting up at 5am and getting all my stuff done for the day.  This is usually why I'm in bed by 8:30pm.

9. Green is my favorite color.  Its also the color of my eyes.

10. I'm an only child. 

11. I didn't learn how to cook till I was 22.  And I'm serious.  I couldn't even do grilled cheese or scrambled eggs.  Now I'm pretty damn domesticated.

12.  I've had the same email address and screen name since I was 16.

13. I still love NSYNC.  I will be first in line for tickets when they get back together....and they WILL get back together.

14. I always wear a crown on my birthday.  Always. (btw my birthday is in exactly 2 weeks.  Just in case you don't get the facebook reminder)

15. I own a Snuggie, and love it!

No comments: