Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm on a roll!!

I just won my second award! Thanks to Lois over at Goodies for Mom, I won a $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble for the Blogging for Cancer event. Head on over to check it out and maybe win some cool stuff for yourself and hey, its for a good cause even if you dont win :)




In other news......

I'm a brave soul. We sold our washer and dryer yesterday. I'm a little worried about living the next 5 days or so with a 3 year old and an 8 month old with no washer and dryer. I'm living on the wild side. Could you do it??

The big move is approaching fast. We're in the home stretch. Stuff is everywhere and no where at the same time if that makes sense. We've moved to living out of suitcases and as of tomorrow we'll be staying in a hotel for 2-3 days. I have no idea if I'll be around much but I'll try, otherwise, see you in Florida!

2 comments:

Tena said...

Ohhhh you are a brave women to give up your washing machine, but at least it is one less thing to store!!
Congratulations on the win!

A.V.A said...

You are definitely a brave lady giving up that washer/dryer, LOL. I would be lost without mine. Especially today. I have 8 loads of laundry. Blah!