So Cheryl over at The Daily Blonde told me I had been tagged. I went over to her blog and the first thing I see is "Tagging Orgy". Whoa! This will probably be the most action I get till April, I'm in. First she has asked me to share 7 random and weird things about myself. Here we go:
1. I am sitting here right now with dye in my hair. In 25 minutes I will be chocolate velvet once again.
2. I am an adventurous eater. I will try anything once.
3. I didn't learn how to cook till I was 22. Seriously, my skills ranged from mac and cheese to microwave grilled cheese. Sad.
4. My toenails are ALWAYS painted. I feel naked if they're not.
5. I am secretly hoping that NSYNC will get back together and go on tour again. My ass will be the first in line.
6. It is required that I wear a crown on my birthday. All day. Even if I'm just sitting at home.
7. My husband and I have one of the fastest and craziest love stories (this is for another post)
For the second part of the tag she's asking me to tell 6 things that no one knows about me. Crap! I have to come up with 6 more things?!?! Well I'm all for trying.
1. I got kicked out of private school in 2nd grade for beating up a 5th grader. It was a boy too. Don't mess with me!
2. I had braces from 4th grade to 10th grade. You do the math.
3. Both of my children got their middles names from my husband and his twin sister.
4. I secretly like watching Blues Clues.
5. I almost got arrested going into my Junior prom.
6. My first real boyfriends name was Romeo. But a Romeo he was not!
Whew! Ok time to tag some lucky folks:
oh and anyone who reads this blog!!! Just do it!