Holy cow it is hot here!! So hot that they just showed a segment on the local news about how hot it gets in a car, they were able to bake cookies in it!!!! Is that crazy???
Ok, so now for my Thursday Thirteen. I figured since its my first one I'd just do 13 random facts about, my life, my family, all that fun stuff.
1. I am a 26 year old stay at home mama.
2. I have been married to my wonderful husband Keith for almost 4 years now.
3. I have two beautiful children. Mia just turned 3 and Mason is almost 8 months old. They are complete opposites.
4. Except that neither of them has an inside voice.
5. We are leaving Augusta, Ga in exactly two weeks. The next year is going to be one of the hardest, craziest, most emotional years of our lives.
6. I love reading. I jump around from genre to genre but I really love history books. I'm a nerd, I know.
7. I'm also a reality show junkie. The cheesier, raunchier, dumber the better. If there was a support group for people who watch too many reality shows I would be president.
8. I miss the beach. I love laying out on the sand. I'm a tan-o-holic.
9. After the most hectic year of our life (see #5) we're going to be living in Hawaii :) Thank you Air Force.
10. I have a small obsession with ladybugs.
11. My favorite food is pizza. I'm not picky about toppings either. It takes a lot to ruin a pizza for me. I could eat it everyday and it never gets old. I would get fat though.....
12. I was a blonde my whole life. About a year and a half ago I went dark brown and I don't think I'll ever go back to blonde now.
13. I have some of the best friends in the whole world!