Friday, August 1, 2008

TGIF!

My little boy has 5 teeth now, FIVE!
Photobucket
TEETH!

Photobucket

one more because he's so cute :)


That is just crazy to me. He is still such a baby but has a mouth full of chompers. He still has no real desire to go anywhere, he's a sit by and watch the world go by kind of guy :)

I finished reading Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella. Love it, but I knew I would. You can never go wrong with some chic lit. Any other Shopaholic fans out there? Did you know that Sophie Kinsella is not her real name? Her real name is Madeleine Wickham. I plan on checking out some of her books under this name soon.

I also just wanted to add what a great husband I have :) Tonight he helped bath the kids and get them ready for bed, cleaned out some leftovers from the fridge, did those dishes and the dinner dishes, folded the laundry, and took out the trash. And fortunately for me this happens a lot. He's such a keeper. I cant believe that exactly a month from today he's going to be leaving for Korea. Makes me so sad. So to avoid emotional word vomit, I'll close out today's blog.



Photobucket

ok seriously, how cute is he?!?!

3 comments:

Tena said...

{{{ SAMMI }}}
Hang in there sweetie, we are all going to be here for you. As for that Mason of yours, I could just steal him. I do see some attitude of big sister in the bottom picture!!
::: running away:::::
HA HA HA HA

Rachel said...

Awwww --- he is ADORABLE!!! What a cute grin!

Enjoy his babyhood; it goes by SO FAST! My daughter just turned 1 --it's amazing how different she is now from just a few months ago.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Colleen said...

((Sammi)) You know I am here asn best as I can be. If I waS closer I would be there in a second. As for that baby I wanna smooch all over him!!