Sunday, August 3, 2008

Whatever!!

A few nights ago I was putting my princess down for bed and I asked her if she wanted me to read her a book.

Insert blank stare from three year old.

So I asked again. Still nothing. I asked a THIRD time and I finally got a response. It was the dirtiest look ever and a plain 'ol "WHATEVER!!!"


Did that really just happen?? Sadly yes. And even sadder, I'm not surprised. This girl is full of spunk. So in case you haven't noticed this post is going to be about all things diva....I mean Mia :)


I should have known from the beginning this girl was going to be a handful. From almost the moment I got pregnant she was a problem child. I started puking almost immediately and it continued all day every day till the day they took her out. Which was my next clue. Mia does things on HER time. At almost 42 weeks and after 30+ hours of miserable labor the doctors finally had to take her out.


And have I mentioned she is a bit sassy? A few of her favorite things to tell me are, "Whatever" "Chill out" and when I tell her to stop doing something she shouldn't be doing, "I'm just joking" Boy do I have my hands full.



But underneath all that sass and attitude is a real sweetheart. She loves to cuddle, help cook, she's very helpful with Mason, and she gives the best hugs.


Photobucket
looks like I have a spa buddy :)

No comments: